In a post in the Truth Action forum, John Doraemi has written the following, in reply to someone who blames people in the government of Israel for the 9/11 attacks:
You overstate your case by implying that only Israelis were involved. That’s not proven in any way, shape or form. We actually don’t know much about the Israelis’ relationship to the operation.
I have suggested highly relevant FOIA requests to make to the Port Authority regarding Urban Moving Systems and the van full of explosives reported at the GW bridge.
No one. Not one person using their real name will file the FOIAs.
I ain’t gonna do it.
If you know a “real” truther who has the guts to put up, here’s what I have come up with:
Kathy P. Bincoletto
Freedom of Information Administrator
Office of the Secretary
Port Authority of NY & NJ
225 Park Avenue South – 17th Fl.
New York, NY 10003
Tel. (212) 435-2542
Fax (212) 435-7555
1) All traffic stops involving the George Washington Bridge detail on September 11th 2001 both near or on the bridge including the multiple roads leading to the GW Bridge locally in Fort Lee NJ and on routes: 46, 80, 95, and the Palisades Parkway.
2) Any and all police records from 9/11/01 related to men stopped or arrested in a van.
3) Any and all police records from September to December 2001 which mention “Urban Moving Systems.”
4) Any security situation or warnings issued concerning the George Washington Bridge on 9/11/01, including closures, and the details and duration of this closure.
5) Any records of contact with the Federal Bureau of Investigation on 9/11/01 or 9/12/01.
6) Any contact/liason with any bomb squad officers on 9/11/01 or 9/12/01.
7) Any contact/liason with local Fort Lee police on 9/11/01 or 9/12/01.
9) Any contact/liason with other federal agencies including Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms, the Department of Justice or the Secret Service on 9/11/01 or 9/12/01.
10) Any contact/liason with the police commissioner of New York City or the NYC Mayor’s Office on 9/11/01 or 9/12/01.
Welcome to the FBI’s FOIA Website
You know, RT, this would actually make your case if they have left incriminating evidence in those files. I guess we’ll never know?
I personally don’t take a position on whether anyone in the Israeli government was involved in the 9/11 attacks. But I am very concerned about the following:
If indeed it should turn out that anyone in the Israeli government was involved, there will, alas, be all too many people who will use this to try to stir up hatred of Jews in general. In the meantime, fear of the latter possibility seems to be a major reason why a lot of Jews are afraid of the 9/11 Truth movement in general. For that reason, I think it’s important for us not just to disclaim bigotry against Jews, but to show that we care about opposing bigotry of all kinds, including bigotry against Jews. (See my various posts on Jew-haters, especially Taking responsibility for counteracting bigotry in our midst and Please do NOT trust Eustace Mullins as an authority on the Federal Reserve System!.)
Anyhow, I haven’t been online much these past several days. I’ve been outside, taking advantage of the recent nice weather to do some street actions. But it will be snowing tonight and tomorrow, so I will probably have time to post something substantial here tomorrow.
P.S., 1/19/2008: John Doraemi has more to say about the preliminary evidence of Israeli foreknowledge in the Truth Action thread “Progressive” Censorship: Banned Again….