Two days ago, I noticed that someone had found my blog via the Eustace Mullins tag here on WordPress. The only other post listed there, besides one of my own, was a post on a blog called tobefree: jeff’s freedom pages, owned by one Jeff Fenske. The post in question consists of just a quote from Mullins’s book Secrets of the Federal Reserve.
Jeff Fenske’s About page starts off with a picture of a license plate which says “NOHATE.” That being the case, I hope he’ll be willing to listen to reason regarding Eustace Mullins.
Jeff, please don’t blindly trust Eustace Mullins as an authority on the banking system or on anything else. Too many people have put blind faith in his writings (or in videos based on his writings). In fact, Eustace Mullins is a notorious Jew-hater who has also written a book titled The Biological Jew, which revives the medieval blood libel against Jews, claiming that Jews ritually drink the blood of Christian children. For more information, please see:
- Wikipedia article on Eustace Mullins
- collection of Usenet posts about Mullins on the Nizkor site
- Errata for Waking up from our Nightmare by Don Paul and Jim Hoffman
- The Myth of Jewish Control of the Federal Reserve System on the Anti-Defamation League site
Eustace Mullins’s hatred of Jews does not, in and of itself, prove that he’s wrong about the Federal Reserve System. But there are reasons to believe he’s wrong about the Federal Reserve System too.
For a very informative discussion about his and other claims about the Federal Reserve System, please see the debate about the Federal Reserve System starting on page 3 of the thread We Are Change – September threads on right wing views in the Truth Action forum.
See also the following posts here on my blog:
- Some of the rhetoric against the Federal Reserve System – September 26, 2007
- Fractional reserve banking: A response to some of the hullabaloo – November 1, 2007
- Taking responsibility for counteracting bigotry in our midst – November 4, 2007